- Instrumentation erection services
- Cold loop & hot loop checks
- DCS /PLC / SCADA commissioning services and
- SAT (Site acceptance test) services for PLC/SCADA/DCS & Field Instruments
These services are designed to provide complete satisfaction to our clients.
At iPAC Automation, our engineering team provides best in class services. We employ a team of professionals who have thorough knowledge of instrumentation erection and site support, and have gathered valuable experience over the years, doing quality work across a number of industries.
- We prepare rigorous documentation for all our services
- We ensure that services are delivered in a timely manner
- We make certain that at all stages, our work is in line with client expectations.
While offering Instrumentation Erection Site Support services, we ensure that we closely follow the established industry standards and norms. We make use of widely accepted best practices in installation & commissioning, including those on HSE (Health, Safety & Environment).
- Planning and laying of cables and creating cable systems for seamless power and communications across the site
- Installing transmitters at appropriate locations.
- Installation of thermocouples and RTD systems at appropriate locations
- An initial round of testing which tests the cold loop between the field instruments and the DCS/PLC/SCADA
- A final round of testing which tests the hot loop between the field instruments and the DCS/PLC/SCADA, final check on all components and delivery