If your process plant needs to implement planned process automation systems like Programming Logic Controller (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS), look no further than iPAC Automation Pvt. Ltd. Our expert services cover engineering, supply, installation and testing / commissioning of automation systems. We not only specialize in making inclusive automation plans according to the technical requirements of our clients, but also in implementing these plans in an effective manner so as to improve the overall process control.
With years of industry experience and superior skills, experts at iPAC Automation have been performing trendsetting DCS/PLC/SCADA Implementation work for quite a few years now. We take special care to understand the technical needs of our clients, as well as their budget requirements, and carry out all planning and implementation work, communicating closely with the technical personnel of the company all the time. We take care of various facets of DCS/PLC/SCADA Implementation such as detailing, design, FAT,SAT, Commissioning
- Developing functional design specifications & detailed design specifications inherent to DCS/ PLC/SCADA Implementation and making comprehensive procedure plans
- Designing custom control panels including system panels and marshalling panels
- Creating plan diagrams for distribution of power for instruments, which includes making a database of the wiring system and its layout
- Generation of plant logic from C&E, Narratives, and process detail.
- Customized Screen development of SCADA /HMI from P&ID.
- Third party communication.
- Detailed instrument loop diagrams.
As is apparent, we at iPAC Automation Pvt. Ltd. are technically equipped and are enriched with significant experience to handle all your DCS/PLC/SCADA Implementation needs.